🎧⭐ ScullCandy Crusher Anc 2's = GLITTERED! ⭐🎧

 πŸŽ§⭐ ScullCandy Crusher Anc 2 Headphones = GLITTERED! ⭐🎧


So I recently purchased a pair of SkullCandy Crusher Anc 2 Headphones in the colour option of 'Bone' ( = WHITE! ). I chose this colour-way solely because they were slightly cheaper in price, but obviously knew that white would show marks up quicker, so I wanted to customise them around this, & so I decided to GLITTER them UP!!!! ... 








...😍 ⭐🎧⭐ 😍 ... 

... The glitter is fully sealed so it won't scratch or flake off, & I think that this touch of sparkle makes them look pretty cool! πŸ‘Œ⭐πŸ‘Œ⭐πŸ‘Œ, ... 

... I have also purchased a pair of black replacement ear pads, as currently I've only worn them once, & the pads have some light hair dye transfer on them already! 😑. 

I'd also like to add that when purchasing these, I was torn over WHICH 'Crusher' model to buy, - the 'Anc 2's' (as shown here), or the 'Evo's', .... - I actually bought both!!!! - & I will be posting a follow-up blog post of my review, comparing the 2, & the qualities of both, - so if you're interested in finding out which of the 2 pairs comes out on top, & why, then stay tuned! = My Skullcandy 'CRUSHER' Review is COMING VERY SOON!!!! πŸ˜‰, 

In the meantime, 
why not 
⭐follow me?! ⭐... 

On TikTok:

 @divadarkarts4 

*****

On Instagram:

@divadarkarts1

*****

On X:

@Staceylg25

( DivaDarkArts ) 

*****

x ~ X ~ x





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

☆⭐️ WELCOME TO MY NEW DivaDarkArts BLOG‼️πŸ‘Œ ⭐️☆