~π~ 'Me To You' Teddy Bear Shoes! ~π~
~π~ 'Me To You' Teddy Bear Shoes! ~π~
So I've been busy hand-crafting these CUTE 'Me To You' Bear shoes! ...
... I made these for a very good friend who absolutely ADORES these bears, I've hand-made the bears, & hand-painted & hand-crafted the bears & shoes! ...
... Of course the 'Me To You' Bears take center stage / pride of place on the fronts of the shoes, with a cursive 'ME', & 'YOU', painted onto the outsides of each shoe, - dotted with light blue glitter hearts, the whites at the front & on the sides of the soles are sprinkled with silver glitter, & they have 'Me To You' Bear nose matching blue laces! ...
... = A, pair of black/white/light blue hi-top platform sneakers, & in true DivaDarkArts style, they are
100% ⭐ UNIQUE! ⭐,
& will NOT be replicated! ππ, xx
Here are more pics of them completed, ...









































Comments
Post a Comment