πŸŒΉπŸ’” Bonnie Tyler; Will Live In Our Hearts Forever, πŸ’”πŸŒΉ

 πŸ’”πŸŒΉ Bonnie Tyler; Will Live In Our Hearts Forever, πŸŒΉπŸ’”






It's with a heavy heart that I'm posting this on my blog, as the devastating & sad news of Bonnie Tyler's passing has been felt hugely, by many, including myself. 
I've always been a HUGE fan of Bonnie Tyler, & absolutely love ALL of her music, - which I play ALL the time! - & it was my dream to see her in concert, & hopefully, one day, to be so lucky as to meet her (living so close by in Swansea), - & that dream 'would have' come true, as I had a ticket to see her perform at Cardiff arena on 21st March this year, - but 2 weeks prior to, this date was rescheduled to 17th December, - I even created my own creative T-Shirt to wear to see her, - so this has really upset & affected me, πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”, - so I wanted to do something nice for her, as a memorial; in her memory, - so I made THIS especially for her, ... 






. .. I crafted this gorgeous gold-glittered red rose, (whilst listening to her hits, of course!), ... 

... & yesterday, I went to her home to leave my tribute / memorial for her, ... 









. .. Being at her home felt utterly bittersweet, - to say I've been there, - but in the devastatingly sad circumstances, = πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”, - is heartbreaking, πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”. It was lovely to see flowers others had laid along the walls, & now my red rose stands with them, πŸ’”πŸŒΉπŸ’”. 






πŸ’”πŸŒΉ Bonnie Tyler, - You will live in
our hearts 
FOREVER, πŸ’”πŸŒΉ, 

x ~ X ~ x







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

☆⭐️ WELCOME TO MY NEW DivaDarkArts BLOG‼️πŸ‘Œ ⭐️☆